Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
Open Play for Pickleball in the Gym:
- Tuesdays – 10:00-12:00 am
- Thursdays – 10:00-12:00 am
- Wednesdays – 6:00-9:00 pm.
SPORTS FOR KIDS
Find out more about our kids sports leagues that include basketball, soccer, cheerleading, and flag football.